Shimano Dura-Ace 9110 Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper
Infused with Shimano's top of the range braking performance system, Shimano SLR-EV technology, the Shimano Dura-Ace
9110 Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper is dual symmetrical for an instant braking experience time and time again. Suitable for 28c tyres as well, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9110 Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper has combined braking performance with aerodynamics. The profile of the direct caliper twin bolt mounting has been reduced by 11 mm.
Featuring R55C4 brake pads, this direct mount front brake caliper ensures optimum braking performance capability whether you're enduring a ride in wet weather or spending hours in the sun spinning the pedals. The thrust bearings and coated bushings between the arms increase durability whilst also ensuring a smooth and responsive feel.
If you use multiple wheels between racing and training then this front brake caliper is the ideal option. The adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes ensures easy setup combined with the spring tension adjuster. Weighing in at 155g, the Shimano Dura-Ace 9110 Direct Mount Front Brake Caliper is a lightweight, high-performance braking machine.
- Top of the range Shimano SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot direct mount caliper brake with quick linear response increased rigidity and improved braking power
- Direct caliper twin bolt mounting has 11 mm lower profile design improving aerodynamics
- Shimano R55C4 brake pads for maximum braking performance
- For Direct Mount road bike forks (distance between bolts: 51 mm, bolt Ø 8 mm, thread connection: M6 x 1)
- Better clearance for wider tyres, compatible with 28C tyres
- Quick release for a fast exchange of the wheel
- Rim width: 20.8-28 mm
- Material: aluminium brake calliper, titanium centre bolt
- Weight: 155g (approx)
PRODUCT REF: BRR9110F
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more