Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 C60 Centre-Lock Disc Tubular Front Wheel
Disc brakes are the future of road cycling so why not get your time trial, triathlon or criterium setup ready with the Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 C60 Centre-Lock Disc Tubular Front Wheel. Compatible with centre-lock disc rotors, this wheel is not only incredibly light and fast, it has also been designed to deal with the force of disc braking.
The 24mm rim width aids tubular wheel traction while also boosting the aerodynamic performance of the tyre and wheel in headwinds.
For the hub, Shimano has utilised integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races with a super mirror finish. This, combined with a cold forged machine alloy hub shell, acts to not only reduce weight and increase strength, but also dramatically reduces internal friction between the bearings and the racing, helping you to roll faster for longer.
- QR Thru Axle Skewer
- WH-R9170 TU carbon tubular disc brake wheel, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight tubular full carbon 60 mm deep 24 mm wide rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia
- Easy to use Centre-Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- 24 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C tubular compatible, 23 - 28
- For 100 x 12 mm axle
- Average weight 671 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.