Shimano GRX 815 Di2 STI Lever - Pair
Shimano has now made their top line electronic technology available in a gravel-inspired range and with this pair of GRX 815 Di2 STI Levers your chain will move crisply through the gears no matter how poor the conditions or how broken the roads. Explore beyond your normal limits and do it in comfort with raised hoods that prevent hands from slipping and a recessed finger notch to further enhance hold. The lever is finished off with an anti-slip texture that enables you to keep flicking through the gears whether climbing, descending or tackling rough roads, and the reach adjustment lets you fine-tune the fit to inspire confidence in your handling. Should you want to customise the way the lever functions you can do that wirelessly from the roadside by using the Shimano E-Tube platform from a smartphone.
- Right and left-hand levers
- 11-speed compatible
- Tooled reach adjustment
- DUAL CONTROL LEVER
- E-Tube platform lets you wirelessly customise functions like SHIMANO SYNCHRONIZED SHIFT over Bluetooth® while out on a ride
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating - improved grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Improved braking input performance
- Higher brake lever axis and curved brake lever
- Higher braking efficiency reduces fatigue on long rides
- 23.8-24.2mm diameter clamp band
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.