Shimano HG-901 Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed Chain
The Shimano HG-901 Dura-Ace 9100 11-speed Chain provides the discerning cyclist with a lightweight and durable option, enhancing shifting performance out on the road. Utilising a super narrow, symmetrical design, this premium chain's surface has received a Sil-Tec treatment to ensure smooth shifting and fantastic longevity. Hollow pins reduce the overall weight down to a mere 243 grams, while the included quick link provides quick and easy tool-free fitment.
- Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design
- Provides smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner and outer links and rollers is smooth running and increases durability
- Zinc-Alloy plated inner and outer links
- Hollow pin for added weight saving
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load
- Near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width
- Optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Included quick link enables fast tool-free chain assembly
- 116 links
- Average weight: 243 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.