Shimano M530 Trail SPD MTB Pedals
The Shimano M530 Trail SPD MTB Pedals are a noble choice for riders that love great value for money, alongside all the quick and easy clip-in clip-out features that make riding so much more enjoyable. The open design helps to shield from mud clogging up your entry and due to its dual-sided SPD mechanism, you won’t have to slow down when looking to clip in.
A sealed cartridge bearing spindle enhances the pedals durability, keeping mud and water at bay for a longer lasting, more comfortable pedal action. Shimano have used a large integrated cage to ensure your shoe contact is at its maximum, allowing you to clip in with ease.
Specifically constructed to take on fast flowing single track and technical descents, the Shimano M530 Trail SPD MTB Pedals are perfect for mountain bikers, cyclocross riders and tourers alike.
- Value for money dual-sided SPD pedal, perfect for cross country trail riding
- This trail pedal is ideally suited to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Sealed cartridge bearing spindle keeps out water and mud for a smooth action, and makes for a durable pedal
- Open design helps to shed mud
PRODUCT REF: 48514
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more