Shimano M8000 XT 11-Speed Cassette 11-40T
For consisent shifting performance out on the trails, choose the Shimano M8000 XT 11-Speed Cassette in this 11-40 tooth configuration.
Compatible with Shimano 11-speed mountain bike groupsets, this relatively narrow ranging cassette enables the rider to maintain a more consistent cadence while shifting over undulating terrain. The gaps between teeth are close, making it ideal for mountain bike racing, too.
This premium cassette features chrome plating to improve the durability of the teeth, while the aluminium and steel construction is designed to minimise the overall weight of the component.
The hyperglide sprockets have been computer designed with contoured shift gates which help the chain move between gears without snagging, delivering the smooth and crisp shifting synonymous with the Deore XT range from Shimano.
- High-performance 11-speed Dyna-SysII cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Light and durable 40T sprocket
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For 11-speed HG-X11 MTB chains
- Sprockets: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-31-35-40T
- Weight: 411 grams
PRODUCT REF: CSM8000140
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more