Shimano M8000 XT Brake Lever & Caliper - Rear Left
This Shimano M8000 XT Brake Lever & Caliper kit features a rear brake caliper and left-hand brake lever, combining to deliver an awesome hydraulic disc braking experience.
The BR-M8000 rear caliper has a forged construction which is lightweight while offering superb rigidity. This provides strong stopping power, with oversized 2mm twin phenolic pistons for optimised heat insulation. For optimum performance, Shimano recommends pairing this with Ice Tech rotors, with a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203mm options to suit your setup. For the freedom to adapt this kit to your mountain bike setup, it doesn't come with adaptors or rotors.
The Shimano BR-M8000 brake lever has reach and stroke adjustment, so you can dial in your preferred lever position, and operate it with just two fingers. The forged alloy construction makes it lightweight but strong, with even the lightest squeeze converting to a modulated braking performance.
The kit includes 1700mm of brake hose, with spare olives and inserts should you need to cut it down to size. Shimano sintered brake pads are also included, so you know you're getting a high-quality braking solution
Please note: Disc brake rotor and adapters not included.
- Model Numbers: BL-M8000, BR-M8000
- Series: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Series
- Hydraulic disc brake lever and caliper system
- For a left-hand lever, rear caliper brake setup
- Oil: Shimano mineral oil, non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech rotors (SM-RT81, SM-RT86) for optimum braking performance in a choice of 140, 160, 180 and 203 mm
- Two finger brake lever
- Kit contains sintered pads, plus spare olives and inserts should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hose
- Hose length: 1700mm
PRODUCT REF: 896406
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more