Shimano M8000 XT Double 11-Speed Chainset
A core part of the Shimano XT MTB groupset, the M8000 XT Double 11-Speed Chainset is a great choice for the performance-oriented rider. Upgrade your drivetrain and reap the benefits of advanced 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings and stiff, strong cranks that are lightweight and durable. Additionally, the advanced design has wider spaced bearings and an oversized axle, further improving rigidity and strength.
Available in three chainring configurations and a range of crank lengths, this chainset will suit the majority of MTB riders. Strength-to-weight is exceptional thanks to the forged HollowTech II aluminium crank construction and shifting is smooth and fast even under load, with a spike pin design to the chainrings.
Please note: Chainset configuration supplied as ordered, not as pictured.
- A high-performance chainset from the classic MTB group, using the most advanced 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- Steel inner ring combined with a thicker aluminium and carbon composite hollow outer ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- Available in 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increases with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only
PRODUCT REF: FC-M8000
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more