Shimano M8000 XT I-spec-B Direct Attach Rapidfire Left Pod, 11-Speed
Offering light touch shifting that remains positive and crisp, Shimano's M8000 XT Rapidfire Pod is a performance offering from the classic XT groupset, suitable for double and triple drivetrains. This 11-speed, left hand shifter is designed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers and features 2-Way release for added versatility. The ability to change fast thanks to Instant Release technology makes it the perfect option for racing, and training on terrains with sudden changes in gradient.
Lightweight and highly durable, two bearing units reduce friction and make for reliable and precise shifting. No matter what gear you're in, the force required to shift remains constant thanks to Vivid indexing. You can check your gearing on the raised optical display that won't interfere with suspension lockout clamps.
Please note: For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed setups only.
- Dyna-Sys11 left-hand double / triple shifter
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all chainrings
- 2-Way release: The upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Instant Release replaces two-stage click and release shifting for the quickest possible gear changes
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lockout clamps below
- I-spec-B design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-B brake levers
- Approximate weight: 107 grams
PRODUCT REF: 896429
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more