Shimano M8000 XT I-spec-II Direct Attach Rapidfire Right Pod, 11-Speed
Part of Shimano's XT components, the M8000 XT Right Hand Rapidfire Pod is a great performance upgrade that makes for fast, consistent shifting and offers versatility in its design. Designed for direct attachment to the I-spec-II brake levers, this pod is only compatible with the Dyna-Sys11 11-speed system.
Shifting is light, yet offers a positive and crisp feel, and vivid indexing keeps required force consistent across the cassette. The upper lever can be released by either your thumb or index finger, increasing versatility. Change up or down the cassette faster with Multi Release, for multiple shifts in one push of the lever.
Two ball bearing units keep friction low while the alloy, anti-slip design of the lower thumb release lever increases durability and precision. You can see your gear selection thanks to the raised optical gear display, that won't interfere with the suspension lockout clamps.
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed shifter
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- 2-Way release: The upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- Multi Release allows multiple gear changes with one sweep, further adding to the speed of shift
- Multi-bearing design uses two ball bearing units to provide a low-friction and reliable shifting action
- One piece lower alloy thumb release lever with anti-slip increases durability and gives sharp precise shifts
- For use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed only
- Raised optical gear display instantly shows you what gear you're in and allows clearance for suspension lockout clamps below
- Easy to install I-spec-II design is developed to attach directly to I-spec-II brake levers offering lightweight and good rotational adjustment