Shimano M8020-H XT Double Front Derailleur - High Clamp, Side Swing
The Shimano M8020-H XT Double Front Derailleur is designed for mountain bikes that require a high clamp on the frame, and benefits from a side pull mechanism that minimises the cable routing to make shifting crisp and instant.
Compatible with Shimano's Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains, this premium derailleur works perfectly with chainsets that have an outer chainring size of 34-38 teeth.
The side swing XT technology keeps the cable run to your compatible shifters to a minimum, providing strong mechanical advantage that delivers an extremely light shifting action.
Rigidity within the component is enhanced by the inclusion of a reinforced chain guide, which also boasts a lightweight construction.
- Lightweight front High Clamp Dyna-Sys11 11-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano XT side swing technology front derailleur increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing results in the lightest shifting action yet
- Side pull cable routing
- Reinforced lightweight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 34-38 tooth outer ring compatible
- Average weight: 145 grams
- Mount clamp band: 34.9mm (31.8mm & 28.6mm with adapters)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.