Shimano M8020-L XT Double Front Derailleur - Low Clamp Side Swing
For reliable front derailleur shifting on a mountain bike frameset with a low clamping position, the M8020-L XT Double Front Derailleur from Shimano is ideal. The side swing XT technology in this derailleur is designed with modern trail bikes in mind, minimising the distance between derailleur and shifter (sold separately) to optimise shifting performance. The result is an extremely light action that makes changing gears a joy.
For improved rigidity, Shimano has constructed the chain guide with lightweight reinforcing, improving the overall strength of the component too.
Pair this derailleur with a Shimano Dyna-Sys11 MTB double chainset, for best performance. The outer tooth limit ranges from 34 to 38 teeth, and it should be used with 68 or 73mm bottom bracket shells.
- Lightweight front Low Clamp Dyna-Sys11 11-speed double MTB derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Designed specifically with modern trail bikes in mind, Shimano XT side swing technology front derailleur increases tyre clearance by 15mm, while new cable routing results in the lightest shifting action yet
- Side pull cable routing
- Reinforced lightweight chain guide adds rigidity and improved response
- Wider pivot link increases torsional rigidity
- Easy access angled adjustment screws and clamp bolt
- Angled inner chain guide tail for increased tyre clearance
- Dyna-Sys11 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys11 11-speed MTB drivetrains
- Specifically developed for 68 and 73 mm bottom bracket shells with a 48.8 mm chain line
- 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range
- 34-38 tooth outer ring compatible
- Average weight: 129 grams
- Mount clamp band: 34.9mm (31.8mm & 28.6mm with adapters)
PRODUCT REF: 896425
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more