Shimano XTR M985 Double Chainset 42/30
The Shimano XTR M985 Double Chainset 42/30 is a class-leading XTR 10-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
Installation and adjustment is made easy with the integrated design and the chainrings are stiffer, lighter and more durable than the previous version.
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- True double MTB chainset with 48.8 mm chainline, ideally suited for XC racing combined with the 11-36T XTR cassette
- Development has resulted in stiffer, light weight and hard-wearing HG-X 7075 aluminium outer and inner chainrings with a highly durable Nickel-plate treatment
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- 88 mm PCD four-arm chainrings
- For use with 10-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- Average weight 720 g (42-30T, 175 mm including BB)
PRODUCT REF: FCM985-1
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more