Shimano RP3 SPD-SL Road Shoes
The Shimano RP3 SPD-SL Road Shoes feature an off-set strap design to relieve tension at the highest point of the foot. This, paired with the supple padded tongue, provides next to skin comfort and ensures your feet stay fresh, however long you plan to spend on the bike.
A sole stiffness rating of 6 ensures excellent power transfer, while the high-density synthetic leather uses perforations to improve breathability and fit.
Compatible with 2 bolt SPD and 3 bolt SPD-SL Shimano cleat systems, this shoe is perfect for the recreational or performance driven cyclist.
- Pro level features, perfect for the club and recreational cyclists
- High-density synthetic leather with perforations improves fit and breathability
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- Off-set strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot
- Supple padded tongue feels great on the foot and adds to the all-day comfort
- Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon sole for efficient power transfer
- SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible fixings
- Sole stiffness: 6
- Weight: 522 grams a pair (size EU 42)
PRODUCT REF: 931318
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more