Shimano SD5 SPD Sandals
The Shimano SD5 SPD Sandals are perfect hot weather touring footwear. Cruise around into the warm weather clipped in your pedals, then walk around unhindered thanks to the recessed SPD cleat design. The flat footbed is great for long-distance comfort and the classic two-strap design makes these look just like normal sandals while delivering a secure and comfortable fit. Made to last, the durable synthetic leather upper has a moisture control layer, so your feet will stay cool on the hottest days. When pushing down on the pedals, you'll enjoy the stiff glass fibre reinforced shank plate, which keeps the sole nice and rigid. The open toe design adds an element of versatility to the fit, so each size of sandal is suited to two standard shoe sizes.
- A great choice for casual riding with pedaling efficiency in seasonal weather
- Flat footbed for long-distance comfort
- Glass fibre reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Wide, stable rubber sole for comfortable riding and walking
- Durable synthetic leather upper with moisture control mesh layering
- Classic dual strap design for an efficient, secure, comfortable fit
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 400 grams (Size 42, per shoe)
Shimano SD5 SPD Sandals Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.