Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever - Left with Caliper
The crowning glory of Shimano's range, Dura-Ace has always denoted the very highest level of development and technology from this component powerhouse. In the Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever - Left with Caliper, they've created what they hope to be the very best lever in all possible situations whilst out riding on the road.
Designed for use with disc brakes, this hydraulic lever offers up sublime modulation and braking power with the very lightest of inference. A hydraulic reservoir tank giving you your pad to rotor clearance and building in an auto adjust function to factor in pad deterioration over time, this lever works seamlessly as a brake to provide direct stopping force, making it ideal for the rider tackling trickier, more technical descents. Supplied including a flat mount brake caliper and including pads, hoses and mineral oil, this is a ready to go set.
Braking is only half of a lever's job though, and shifting should not be overlooked. A vivid shifting index providing fast, precise mechanical shifting, allowing you to neatly select and slot into your gearing patterns and turn the right gear without slips, jars or jamming. These cables routed internally, this 505-gram set is an ergonomically crafted design set, assuring the rider of an easy feel in the hoods and a smooth, swift, clean shifting arc, allowing you to joyfully key in your gear and turn it all day.
- Left hand bled ST-R9120 STI
- BR-R9170 flat mount brake caliper with pads
- Includes hoses and mineral oil
- Precision-engineered high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action
- Vivid Index shifting gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- 505 grams per set