Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever Right with Caliper
The Shimano Dura-Ace brand has long been the epitome of manufacturing precision, class, and performance. With the eve of hydraulic cabling and disc brakes, the Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9120 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever Right with Caliper is perhaps one of the highest performing combinations out there.
Combining the front brake caliper with the lever that controls it into one neat bundle, this hydraulic brake lever provides fine-tuned, carefully optimised and modulated braking force, directed and controlled by means of hydraulic cabling, operated by included hoses and pads. Fully adjustable and adapting over time to deal with wear on the pads, this front brake caliper and shifter are simply sublime.
Operating more than just braking though, this lever is designed to provide the most smooth, slick and seamless shifting that mechanical riding can possibly provide. With cables integrated and able to run through your bars, these shifters are small volume and ergonomically designed, assuring you of comfortable, clean and smooth action when shifting across your rear cassette. An ideal choice for any rider looking to set up their premium road bike, this is a fine option for equipping your 11-speed bike with the braking and shifting power you require.
- Precision-engineered high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake
- Dura-Ace R9100 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release levers
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Weight: 505 grams per set