Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace Double Hydraulic/ Mechanical STI Lever, Left Hand
Ergonomically designed, comfortable in the hand and offering some of the highest quality precision shifting possible, the Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace Double Hydraulic/ Mechanical STI Lever, Left Hand is a fantastic choice of upgrade or replacement for the rider looking to benefit from the highest quality in Dura-Ace precision.
With full mechanical gearing function whilst maintaining a hydraulic braking setup, this lever is ideal for providing a metered stopping performance to the heart of any ride. A hydraulic reservoir tank providing auto-adjusting pad to rotor clearance, you needn't ever worry about catching or rubbing, whilst a Vivid Index shifting pattern means that all gear changes require the same minimal effort across the cassette. With an ergonomic shift arc making natural hand movement more effective, this small volume lever is designed for maximum comfort and minimal distraction on the bike.
Highly tuneable and with a quality construction assuring you of long-lasting control, this lever is a well-executed option and top genuine replacement part, ready to help you step up your game on two wheels.
- Precision-engineered high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Dura-Ace R9100 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action, providing faster, lighter shifting
- Vivid Index shifting with short stroke to the release levers gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Weight: 505 grams per set
PRODUCT REF: STR9120L
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more