Shimano ST-R9180 Dura-Ace Hydraulic Di2 STI Right Hand TT Lever
Precise electronic gear shifts, powerful hydraulic braking and reliability are all offered by the Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9180 Hydraulic Di2 STI Right Hand TT Lever, allowing high specification time trial or triathlon bikes to perform faultlessly across all race routes in all conditions.
Shimano’s Di2 technology is seamlessly integrated into this lever via two, easy to operate buttons. Positioned on either side of the lever, these buttons allow the rider to make easy gear changes when riding through corners and up climbs while the hands are positioned on the outer sections of the handlebars. The Synchro Shift system permits the actuation and behaviour of the gears to be finely tuned, meaning the rider can alter the function of the buttons and the speed of derailleur action in line with personal preferences.
Powerful and modulated braking is granted by the hydraulic configuration and the ergonomically shaped carbon brake lever. The lever has a reach adjustment to instil confidence in all riders, regardless of hand size. The inbuilt hydraulic reservoir tank helps the disc brake pads to auto-adjust, keeping the rotor clearance and stopping power consistent at all times.
- Top of the range, Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake, Di2 STI lever for unrivalled gear shifting and powerful braking on time trial and triathlon bikes
- Di2 technology ensures that gear shifting is easy and incredibly precise
- The use of electrical wires as opposed to mechanical cables increases durability and reliability
- The integrated gear shift buttons, one of either side of the lever, are Synchro Shift compatible allowing custom tuning of gear changes
- Shimano E-Tube gear shift wire compatible
- Weight is kept to a minimum thanks to carbon lever blades and carbon composite bracket body
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort from the hood position
- The integrated hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Only the right hand lever is supplied
- Please note: The lever is supplied without electrical cables or brake hoses, as these need to be ordered separately to suit