Shimano Ultegra R8000 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock rotor, 140 mm
Meeting your high level demands whilst maintaining the lowest possible temperatures over the course of your ride, the Shimano Ultegra R8000 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor, 140mm is a strong and impressive high-performance option for the rider looking to benefit from the very best in stopping force available.
Mounting to Centre-Lock standards, this Ultegra R8000 rotor has a 140mm diameter and boasts Shimano's stand out Ice Tech, working to effectively and efficiently manage the temperature of the disc rotor throughout your ride by conducting and radiating heat through the aluminium core. Reducing temperatures by around 50 degrees when used with Ice Tech pads, you can be assured of a direct braking experience without fade.
Durable and lightweight, this rotor is precision cut and drilled, giving improved pad clearance as you ride. A super polished braking surface assuring you of effective and powerful stopping force on demand, you can go ahead and make those gains in the knowledge that you're not to be overshooting the bend.
- Consistent braking performance through energy control
- Revolutionary stainless steel and alloy 3-layer sandwich construction
- Innovative construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate rapidly
- Achieves surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C, when used with Ice Tech pads
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface
- Assures you of a long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Durable and lightweight rotors
- Centre-lock mounting
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing
- Super polished braking surface for excellent braking performance
- 140mm diameter
PRODUCT REF: SMRT800SS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more