Shimano WH-RX570 GRX 650b Tubeless Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
The WH-RX570 GRX 650b Tubeless Disc Clincher Rear Wheel from Shimano uses a rim that has a 21.6mm internal width for strength and stiffness off-road. It also helps support wider tyres and provides greater air volume for any given width than narrower rims, and with recommended tyre sizes ranging from 38-53mm, it is perfect for gravel riding. Straight pull, stainless steel butted and bladed spokes connect the rim to the hub and ensure efficient power transfer as well as compliance for comfort. The freehub is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 10/11-speed cassettes whilst the Center Lock disc standard is simple, secure and effective. Labyrinth seals keep mud and water away from the bearings, but should they require care or replacement, Shimano’s cup-and-cone system is straightforward enough for home, or even trailside, maintenance.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Rim Construction: Aluminium
- Rim Depth: 22mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21.6mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted and bladed straight-pull spokes with a 2-cross lacing pattern
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Shimano GRX with angular contact bearings, Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed freehub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 38-53mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 920 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.