Shimano XTR RT-MT900 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor 140mm
Shimano’s XTR RT-MT900 Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock Rotor 140mm helps to disperse heat for consistent, powerful braking performance on a mountain bike setup. It uses a three-layer construction of steel and alloy so heat generated from braking quickly radiates through the aluminium core. Together with Ice Tech pads, the temperature drop can be dramatic - up to 100°C. This process additionally leads to longer brake pad life, quieter operation and less fade. The Centre-Lock system of the rotor adds strength and security and the entire construction is engineered for high durability and minimum weight.
- Revolutionary stainless steel / alloy three-layer sandwich construction manages heat while riding
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to provide added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent stopping performance
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.