Sidi Ergo 5 Mega Road Cycling Shoes
A classic, clean look with a fit that is engineered for cyclists with a wider foot, the Sidi Ergo 5 Mega Road Cycling Shoes have more volume, a higher instep and a wider heel cup so that comfort is optimised. The Soft Instep Closure System-4 will adapt the Microfibre Techpro upper to the contours of your foot and the easy-use buckle enables tiny adjustments to the shoe tension, even on-the-go. The blended sole will not lose rigidity as the product ages or conditions on the road change and the reinforced heel cup will keep the foot secure when you sprint for the line.
- Engineered using a Sidi ‘Mega last’ for a fit that is 4mm wider across the ball of the foot
- More volume, higher instep and wider heel cup than a regular Sidi shoe
- Microfibre Techpro fabric is stylish, light, stable and repels water
- Anti-mould treatment assists odour-control and prevents the onset of bacteria
- Soft Instep Closure System-4 combines with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad to evenly distribute pressure over the instep
- Techno-3 Push dials control tension along the length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of your foot
- Buckle and dials are serviceable and replaceable
- Secure Velcro is integrated with interlocking polymer teeth so once the strap is engaged there is no risk of slackening in the front of the shoe
- Twelve carbon composite sole blends carbon fibre into a matrix of nylon
- Reinforced heel holds the foot securely
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the sole when off the bike
Sidi Ergo 5 Mega Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.