Silca Pista Centennial Edition Floor Pump And Travel Bag
Breathing life into a classic, the Silca Pista Centennial Edition Floor Pump And Travel Bag revives this brand's classic 1962 model and brings it into line for modern day use on the move. Composed from a full steel barrel and making use of a top quality CNC machined ash handle, this pump is a real quality option that simply feels neat in the hand and offers the supreme usability and longevity that makes this more than a simple tool, but a real investment.
A brass check-valve assembly offering compatibility with Presta and Schrader valves this pump hits heights of 220 PSI, and with a precise pressure gauge rated to +/-3%, you can be sure to get the right levels in your tyres pre-ride, and make sure that you're riding at your best and according to the conditions. The solid metal construction offering a lifetime of usage and an improved stand for greater stability when pumping, every aspect of this pump is designed to provide you with a measured and metered experience.
A high-efficiency Silca leather plunger piston design offering long-lasting construction and linear glide bushings for ultimate smoothness and slick feel when used, this is a high-quality option for riders wanting top-grade performance and usability in every element of their cycling kit.
Ideal for precision and life on the road, this pump comes supplied with its own neat travel bag, this pump is favoured by mechanics travelling to and from races. Made from 600D nylon and canvas, this bag is weather resistant and EVA padded to assure you of safety of your kit and equipment on the road. With zippered internal compartments ideal to store your inner tubes, tools, bottles and nutrition, this is a top choice for riders wanting to remain tooled up, precise and organised on their crucial race day.
- Durable, high strength steel barrel
- Compact ash wood handle with hose guides
- High-efficiency Silca leather plunger piston design
- Brass check-valve assembly
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck
- Push on alloy Presta chuck with bleeder valve
- Rated to 220PSI
- Preserves the beautiful aesthetics of the original, but improves
- High precision +/-3% accuracy gauge
- CNC machined Ash handle for its incredible strength and stability
- Full metal construction ensures a lifetime of flawless performance and reliability
- Linear glide bushings for ultimate smoothness
- Slightly enlarged foot guarantees improved stability without sacrificing portability
PRODUCT REF: 792067
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more