Silca Tyre Levers Premio Set + EOLO III CO2 Inflator
A saving grace for those roadside repairs, the Silca Premio Tyre Levers and EOLO III CO2 Inflator is durable and compact, perfect for jersey pockets, seat rolls and bags.
Forged with alloy and reinforced nylon rim shields, the Premio tyre levers are both lightweight and durable. Designed to be resistant to snapping, the aluminium build combined with the unique shaping of these tyre levers offer a stiff leverage, ideal for tight fitting tyres. Carbon friendly, the nylon rim shields provide a cushioned surface to prevent damage to beads and braking surfaces.
The aluminium construction is 25-30% slimmer compared to others, and without compromising on strength, this slim design leaves room for a shaped profile that conforms to the curvature of rims for greater distribution of load.
A repair kit would be rendered useless without a suitable method to inflate your tyres, which is why Silca have twinned their durable tyre levers with their reliable EOLO III CO2 inflator. Boasted to be the smallest within the market, this CO2 inflator offers a fast alternative to pumps. Ensuring that time spent on the side of the road is kept to a minimum, the light spring action offers precision control over air flow whilst providing speedy inflations. Built to last, the full metal construction ensures this handy bit of kit lasts.
Please note: CO2 cartridge not included.
- Ultra-compact tyres levers and CO2 inflator
- EOLO III CO2 Regulator
- Threads onto both Presta and Schrader valves
- Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator
- "Camera lens" style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
- Insulation rings keep fingers from freezing
- 2 x Tyre levers
- Forged alloy blade
- Reinforced nylon rim shield for use on carbon rims
- Integrated spoke-hook wing
- Dimension per tyre lever: 105mm x 25mm x 7mm
- Weight: 36 grams (two tyre levers and neoprene sleeve)
- Please note: CO2 cartridge not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.