Smith Attack Max Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
Designed to automatically adjust to changes in light, the Smith Attack Max Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens provide supreme vision in any scenario. Versatile in their design, the Attack Max are as at home on a high tempo trail run as they are an all-day road ride, with their lightweight, high coverage design and two-position non-slip nose pad offering excellent comfort and security.
With a wide VLT rating of 20-85%, the adaptive photochromic lens works well in a range of mixed-light environments, and a 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose spare lens is also included. MAG technology ensures rapid lens swaps, ensuring your vision is never compromised.
- Adaptive photochromic lens with a wide VLT rating of 20-85%
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- MAG lens swap technology
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip
- Lightweight, flexible and durable frame
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Raised brow design for increased coverage
- Two-position adjustable nose pad for an enhanced fit