Smith Attack Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
For when focus and detail are crucial, look no further than the Smith Attack Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens. Designed to perform in a range of lighting situations, the adaptive lens quickly shifts from clear to grey to offer unrivalled contrast and glare-free vision. For a secure fit, non-slip megol temple and nose pads are equipped to reduce slippage, and the lightweight frame is flexible to suit a range of face shapes. The lowered brow design enhances airflow for fog-free performance, and a fingerprint-resistant, hydroleophobic lens coating quickly sheds oil and spray.
At the heart of Smith’s premium sunglasses is ChromaPop technology, which actively filters blue, green and red light to enhance the contrast and definition of your surroundings. The photochromic lens is highly versatile, owing to its wide 20-85% VLT rating, but for overcast days a low-light specific 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens is also included. Lens swaps are stress free thanks to Smith’s MAG lens interchange technology, and can be done on-the-fly if required.
- Adaptive photochromic lens with a wide VLT rating of 20-85%
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens low-light lens included
- MAG lens swap technology
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip
- Lightweight, flexible and durable frame
- Includes microfibre bag and zipped case
- Two-position adjustable nose pad for an enhanced fit