Smith Forefront 2 MIPS MTB Helmet
Compatible with both sunglasses and goggles, the Smith Forefront 2 MIPS MTB Helmet is a feature-packed option for hard-charging riders seeking high-performance protection. Koroyd impact protection features a unique, welded-tube design, and is engineered to crumple and dissipate energy for when the trail bites back. MIPS technology also helps to shield the brain against rotational hits, with its proven design aiming to reduce the risk of injury and concussion.
20 vents are incorporated into the design for supreme airflow, and AirEvac vents warm air to eliminate fogging in both goggles and sunglasses. The three-position adjustable visor can be lifted for goggle storage on the climbs, and sunglass storage channels are located on both the front and rear of the helmet. VaporFit 270° adjustment offers a snug, comfortable fit for a range of head shapes, and ensures zero bobbing on the trail.
- Complete Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 20 vents for consistent, cooling airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odour control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Front and rear eyewear storage channels