Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens
Built to deliver exceptional definition on any terrain, the Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens combine sublime style with a host of technical features. With tough TR90 construction and adjustable nose piece, these sunglasses offer an excellent fit on a range of face shapes and use auto-lock hinges for simple one-handed putting on and taking off. PivLock technology lets you swap lenses effortlessly, ensuring crystal vision through a range of lighting conditions.
ChromaPop technology works by filtering the crossover between red, green and blue light to enhance definition and contrast. The included 12% VLT ChromaPop Platinum Mirror lens delivers exceptional performance in bright, sunny conditions, but can be quickly swapped for the 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens if lighting changes.
- ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 12% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology