Smith Session MIPS MTB Helmet
With extended coverage for all-mountain and enduro use, the Smith Session MIPS MTB Helmet provides the protection you need to push your boundaries on rowdy, demanding trails. Lightweight in its design, the Koroyd impact protection is designed to dissipate energy in the event of a crash, and an integrated skeletal structure roll cage adds strength for further safeguarding. MIPS technology is also featured, which reduces the risk of concussion and brain injury from rotational impacts.
Compatible with a wide range of optics, the AirEvac ventilation system eliminates fogging for crystal-clear vision on the trail. To reduce bacterial build up the high-wicking XT2 lining is antimicrobial, and the fifteen fixed vents offer exceptional airflow and convenient storage for sunglasses.
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odour control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Camera and light mount compatible