Smith Trace MIPS Helmet
To deliver ultra-lightweight protection, the Smith Trace MIPS Helmet uses Koroyd welded tubes to safeguard you from both direct and angled impacts. With a design that consists of 95% air, the Koroyd structure crumples to absorb and dissipate force, reducing the energy transferred to your head, while the unique tube structure provides exceptional airflow. This coupled with MIPS rotational impact technology ensures a high level of protection, while the VaporFit 270° fit adjustment ensures a perfect fit for a wide range of head shapes.
A total of 18 vents offer exceptional ventilation, perfect for hot summer adventures. Compatible with a wide range of eyewear, this helmet features AirEvac technology to flush cool air over your optics, reducing the risk of fogging for crystal-clear vision, even when working hard. The XT2 lining is antimicrobial to reduce odour buildup, and the front vents provide storage for your shades for when the sun goes down.
- Complete Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit dial adjustment system offers 270° fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- 18 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odour control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Light mount compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 280 grams