Smith Trackstand Sunglasses with ChromaPop Black Lens
Inspired by classic cycling optics, the Smith Trackstand Sunglasses with ChromaPop Black Lens are a feature-packed option for varied light conditions. With a durable TR90 construction and adjustable nose pads, this medium frame sees a secure, comfortable fit. A vented brow delivers airflow to reduce fogging when working hard, and a spare ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash lens provides versatility for a range of conditions.
Designed to filter the crossover between blue, green and red light, ChromaPop offers unrivalled definition and clarity whilst retaining natural colour. The 12% VLT ChromaPop Platinum Mirror lens enhances detail in bright, sunny conditions, whilst the low-light specific 50% VLT ChromaPop lens provides clear vision for mixed-light environments.
- ChromaPop Platinum Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 12% VLT
- Spare ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads