Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin - 30 Softgels
There are numerous health benefits to the active compounds in turmeric; curcuminoids, and Solgar's Full Spectrum Curcumin - 30 Softgels contains a form that has 185x better take-up into the body than others. A powerful antioxidant, this nutritional supplement can help neutralise free radicals, and also has natural anti-inflammatory effects and can increase brain levels of BDNF, a protein that when reduced has been linked to depression and Alzheimer's disease.
The softgels are free from sugar, salt and starch, and suitable for those on a gluten-free diet.
Full Spectrum Curcumin (turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)) providing: Total Curcuminoids, Curcumin, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Emulsifier: polysorbate 80.
- Curcuminoids - plant-based anti-oxidants - are the active ingredient in turmeric
- 185x greater bioavailability than standard curcumin
- Potent antioxidant - help to fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- Better and faster absorption
- Free from sugar, salt, starch, gluten