Specialized Allez Sprint Disc Frameset - Down Under LTD 2020
With an aluminium frame that is stiffer than many carbon offerings, the Specialized Allez Sprint Disc Frameset with a Down Under LTD colourway will make use of all your watts. It's also compliant enough so as not to be too harsh, featuring D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology to place extra welding where required while keeping material to a minimum where possible. It's light and fast, aerodynamically optimised and has Rider-First Engineered™ geometry so all frame sizes offer the same performance, ride-feel and handling.
You can build this frameset up into your dream race bike, one that's versatile enough for training and longer rides too, and it's designed for disc brakes so you'll get excellent all-weather braking performance. The unique colourway is available in extremely limited numbers and was created for this year's Tour Down Under, inspired by the colours of the Australian Budgie. This is one of the many species to have been affected by the bushfires, and to coincide with the release of the range, Specialized have donated $100,000 USD to support wildlife relief.
- This season the Down Under Collection has been inspired by the speed and colour of the Australian Budgie. As this noble little bird, and much of Australia’s wildlife, suffers from devastating bushfires, Specialized is donating $100,000 USD to support wildlife relief efforts
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminium bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike Specialized has ever tested, let alone made
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, the short chainstays create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimised to slice through the wind, while also providing tons of built-in compliance
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, this frame also has a unique downtube, bottom bracket shell, and headtube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run
- Top-tier Tarmac Disc FACT carbon fibre fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter
- Flat mount brake compatible
- Praxis Works bottom bracket bearings
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium aluminium disc frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminium tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB, flat mount|
|Fork||Specialized Tarmac SL6 disc fork, full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, mudguard eyelets|
|Bottom bracket||Praxis Works bearings, OSBB|
|Seatpost||Specialized Venge Aero carbon|
Specialized Allez Sprint Disc Frameset - Down Under LTD 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.