Specialized Allez Sprint Track Frameset 2019
The stiffest alloy frame Specialized have ever tested, the Allez Sprint is a seriously fast track frameset. The E5 premium aluminium has D'Aluisio Smartweld technology beefing up only the key areas to boost stiffness and keep weight to a minimum. The FACT carbon fork creates a lightweight and responsive handling experience while damping road vibrations. Further compliance comes through the Venge Aero FACT carbon seatpost, which boasts superb aerodynamic performance while providing great comfort to the back end.
Whether you're sprinting for the line at your local velodrome or ripping up the fixed-gear crit circuit; on the Allez Sprint, you can enjoy the same ride characteristics as the riders of team Specialized Rocket Espresso in this classy and understated colourway.
- E5 Premium aluminium frame with Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology reinforced weld locations for increased stiffness and compliance where you need it most
- Specialized's top-tier S-Works FACT carbon fibre fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter
- The Specialized Venge FACT carbon fibre seatpost acts as a stiff, aerodynamic perch for your saddle
- Rider First Engineering means the tubes of each size frameset are tweaked for optimal performance across the range
- Short chainstays provide a rigid rear triangle that's aerodynamically optimised to slice through the air
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminium tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB, track dropouts
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Threaded BB adapter
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized Allez Sprint Aero
PRODUCT REF: 946362
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more