Specialized Ambush MIPS Helmet with ANGi
On high-speed descents and technical trails, you need the best possible protection. The Specialized Ambush Helmet with ANGi offers the best possible protection thanks to MIPS, an EPS reinforced construction and increased coverage. Additionally, an integrated ANGi sensor acts as a crash detector and tracking device so if you do get into trouble, your contacts will be alerted and provided with GPS coordinates for your location.
The Mindset 360 fit system is extremely secure and can be customised and adjusted easily, even mid-ride, and the micro indexing visor provides a space for stowing glasses or goggles. With a 4th Dimension Cooling System featuring large vents, internal cross-channels and exhaust ports, air will flow more freely keeping you feeling fresh, and the interior liner has a Gutter Action Brow to divert moisture away from the eyes.
Please note, the ANGi sensor links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. A one-time activation code is included with the purchase of the helmet (not transferrable).
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customisable fit with 360-degree tension
- adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with massive vents, internal cross-channels, and aligned exhaust ports increases airflow to keep you cool
- Low profile in-moulded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability
- Lightweight, quick-drying liner features a Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustment
- Integrated ANGI (Angular and G-Force indicator) crash sensor
- Please note: The ANGi sensor links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. A one-time activation code is included with the purchase of the helmet (not transferrable)