Specialized Body Geometry Grail Long Fingered Womens Glove
As one of the most important contact points with the bike, a good and comfortable pair of gloves can make all the difference to your ride. The Specialized Body Geometry Grail Long Fingered Womens Glove provides the perfect riding partner, with a lasting feeling of comfort and breathability.
The Equalizer™ gel pad creates a uniform surface across the face of your palm to protect your palm in the event of a crash but also to provide a lasting level of comfort and bar feel. This ensures an enhanced level of control when holding the bars. This is housed in supple and resilient synthetic leather for a lovely soft feeling. The Wiretap compatible finger and thumb ends mean the gloves work great with touch-screen phones so you don't have to keep taking the gloves off every time an important call or text comes in.
On the back of the glove, Specialized have utilised a high-stretch mesh to promote airflow and breathability. Also featuring is an absorbent Microwipe™ thumb panel perfect for wiping away sweat. The easy slip-on and off cuff fits comfortably without the bulk of a Velcro closure strap.
- Protects sensitive nerves and arteries on the centre of the hand
- Equalizer™ gel pad creates a uniform surface across the palm
- Minimal teardrop shape for a positive handlebar feel
- Synthetic leather palm is supple and durable
- High stretch, durable mesh top is soft and breathes well
- Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement
- Wiretap™ touch screen compatible
PRODUCT REF: 364117
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more