Specialized Chamonix Helmet
Affordable, stylish and with a one size fits all design, the Specialized Chamonix Helmet is fantastic for a wide range of cycling activities. Available in a range of colours, full of features found on some of the more expensive helmets in the Specialized helmet range, with a Tri-Fix web splitter, an in-moulded shell, Headset SX fit system and Specialized's renowned 4th Dimension Cooling System.
One size fit system, makes fitting a breeze and fits a wide range of head sizes. Adjusting to achieve the perfect fit is simple with the Headset SX fit system. This uses the micro-adjustable dial, found on many Specialized helmets. A dial that can be adjusted on the move, with one hand.
A strong helmet made from an in-moulded shell that also adds to this helmet's lightweight credentials.
Ventilation is catered for with the 4th Dimension Cooling System, channeling heat and air, cooling the head and resulting in the ultimate comfortable, race-ready helmet.
A Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and allows the straps to be adjusted with ease.
Visibility is catered for with reflective detailing, especially useful in low-light or at night.
Sure to keep the rain and sun out of our eyes, a clip-on visor is included and is easy to take on and off.
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure and accurate fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight
- All around reflective webbing and decals for added night time visibility
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Complies with one or more following safety standards: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
PRODUCT REF: 246779
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more