Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Diverge Comp Disc Gravel Bike 2021
As the popularity of gravel riding soars, so does the technology, and the Specialized Diverge Comp Disc is a fine example of a gravel bike that's incredibly capable and versatile, fun to ride and race across a range of terrains, be that gravel, dirt or tarmac. The 9r FACT carbon frame and fork are strong, stiff and light, and use a progressive geometry for stability over the rough stuff and a responsive, agile ride feel. Future Shock 2.0 is an adjustable damper that absorbs impact and prevents you from feeling battered after riding over harsh or bumpy terrains, however when you hit smoother roads and trails, there'll be no compromise on speed.
The bike has been built up with Shimano's gravel-specific GRX mechanical components, with the 2x, 11-speed configuration providing a range of gears and smooth, precise shifting up and down the cassette. Hydraulic braking is the ideal choice for off-road riding, where conditions can be less than ideal, and the stopping is reliably powerful in both the wet and dry. DT Swiss G540 wheels, Pathfinder Pro 38mm tyres and Specialized finishing kit complete the build, while there are plenty of storage options, both inside the SWAT downtube door and if using racks, on the included mounts, so if it's an adventure you're after, this is the bike for the job.
Read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Comp Disc is incredibly capable and race-bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while speccing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s low bottom bracket increases stability but is high enough to use with 650b wheels if preferred
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- The Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpjumper. The SWAT door lets you utilise space in the downtube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even the SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano threaded|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem Comp, with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12-degree flare|
|Bar Tape||Specialized Roubaix S-Wrap|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX 810, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX 810, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX RX810, 11-speed mechanical shifting|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810-2|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru-axle hub, Centre Lock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm inner width, tubeless-ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru-axle hub, Centre Lock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.