Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike 2021
Fun to ride, with confidence-inspiring stability and an agile, responsive feel, the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike is a flat bar bike that takes mixed-terrain riding to the next level. It features a progressive geometry similar to that of the drop bar Diverge, however, it's been adapted for more aggressive riding and the flat bar handlebar design. A longer frame, lower bottom bracket and slackened headtube bring extra confidence when things get technical, so you can ride even harder.
The alloy E5 frame includes Future Shock 1.5, progressively tuned for further confidence and stability, alongside a nimble ride feel. This technology will also prevent excess fatigue to the hands, arms and neck, keeping you comfortable even on all-day rides. An 11-speed SRAM setup is ideal for off-road riding, it's reliable and the 1x configuration reduces the chances of dropping your chain, while there's a wide enough gear range for the ups and the downs. Hydraulic discs allow you to hit fast descents at top speed, braking consistently in wet and dry conditions when required, and the dropper seatpost aids capability over tricky terrain.
Axis Elite Disc wheels have been fitted with Specialized's latest gravel tyres, the Rhombus Pros in a 42mm width. Closely spaced centre knobs and serrated transition knobs bring the traction you require for confident cornering on loose mixed terrains.
Read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- Premium E5 Aluminium frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When married to the full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is the ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (size medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- SRAM NX 11-speed drivetrain for reliable shifting and Tektro HD-R290s for powerful hydraulic braking
- Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready 700x42mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal|
|routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis Works 68-0201B, 68mm BSA|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Comp, with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar Tape||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM NX|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba M30, 1x direct-mount, 40T chainring|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Front Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Rear Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.