Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics. Click here to see how we’ll deliver your bike or collect in-store.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Click here to learn more and claim.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike 2021
Fun to ride, with confidence-inspiring stability and an agile, responsive feel, the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 EVO Disc Gravel Bike is a flat bar bike that takes mixed-terrain riding to the next level. It features a progressive geometry similar to that of the drop bar Diverge, however, it's been adapted for more aggressive riding and the flat bar handlebar design. A longer frame, lower bottom bracket and slackened headtube bring extra confidence when things get technical, so you can ride even harder.
The alloy E5 frame includes Future Shock 1.5, progressively tuned for further confidence and stability, alongside a nimble ride feel. This technology will also prevent excess fatigue to the hands, arms and neck, keeping you comfortable even on all-day rides. An 11-speed SRAM setup is ideal for off-road riding, it's reliable and the 1x configuration reduces the chances of dropping your chain, while there's a wide enough gear range for the ups and the downs. Hydraulic discs allow you to hit fast descents at top speed, braking consistently in wet and dry conditions when required, and the dropper seatpost aids capability over tricky terrain.
Axis Elite Disc wheels have been fitted with Specialized's latest gravel tyres, the Rhombus Pros in a 42mm width. Closely spaced centre knobs and serrated transition knobs bring the traction you require for confident cornering on loose mixed terrains.
If you'd like to read more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes click here.
- Premium E5 Aluminium frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When married to the full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is the ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (size medium), lowered the bottom bracket and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance is created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- SRAM NX 11-speed drivetrain for reliable shifting and Tektro HD-R290s for powerful hydraulic braking
- Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset fitted with fast-rolling Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready 700x42mm tyres
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal|
|routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis Works 68-0201B, 68mm BSA|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Comp, with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM NX|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba M30, 1x direct-mount|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Front Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Rear Wheel||Specialized Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Power, hollow steel rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel|
|Pedals||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.