Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Road Bike 2018
Step into the world of versatility both on and off the road with the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Road Bike 2018. Constructed with a lightweight, durable E5 Premium Aluminium, the frame is ready to perform day in, day out, and thanks to its Open Road Geometry, it provides the comfort you yearn for on longer distances.
Featuring Specialized’s innovative Future Shock technology, whatever lay ahead of you is smoothed out thanks to 20mm of plush, comfort enhancing suspension. Connected to a Shallow Drop handlebar, your hands are put in the right position and you’re also given a wide range of grip to soften the blows of the trail.
Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing gives enough spin to get you up the steepest of climbs, whilst the 11-32t cassette ensures that when your legs start to tire after a long day in the saddle, you’ll be able to sick back and spin effortlessly.
Specialized have instilled their faith into Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and for good reason. Providing all-condition stopping power, these disc brakes modulate heat effectively to keep your braking consistent over long periods of time, and thanks to their mechanical nature, can be easily adjusted to perfect your riding style.
Connecting everything to the road, Specialized’s Axis Elite Disc wheels are strong and durable, whilst the Specialized Espoir Sport ensures the perfect level of grip when you head into the corners.
- Our Premium E5 aluminium frameset features our comfortable, but confidence-inspiring Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- With Shimano 105 taking the reins on shifting, you'll experience crisp shifts for many miles to come
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized Diverge disc, FACT carbon fiber, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 749481
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more