Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Womens Road Bike 2018
There aren’t many bikes that can do it all, but the Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Womens Road Bike 2018 offers the versatility and durability to ensure you can do whatever you set your heart to, whether that be commuting to work in the mornings, training in the evenings or going for all-day randonneurs on the weekend.
The FACT carbon fork has been integrated to absorb vibrations in the front end, and 3D forged alloy stem and Shallow Drop handlebar further this by reducing road chatter and keeping you pedalling in greater enjoyment. Open Road Geometry works alongside these components to put you in the most efficient and comfortable position possible, and has been tested with top level athletes around the world.
Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing has been used to offer a supremely wide range of spin to get you up those harsh, lung-busting gradients, whilst an 11-32t cassette furthers this and ensures that when your legs get tired, you can still sit back and keep the wheels turning.
Of course, with all this speed, you need a durable set of disc brakes to keep you safe on the downhills, and the Tektro Spyre brakes do just this. They modulate heat efficiently, so no matter if you’re feathering the brakes on a long, winding descent or taking on a technical trail, you get the same stopping power throughout.
A Specialized Axis Sport Disc clincher wheelset and Espoir Sport tyres work together efficiently to increase grip and puncture protection for everyday, every terrain versatility.
- The E5 Premium Aluminium frame features Specialized’s adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- Featuring a reflective sidewall, two layers of our BlackBelt flat protection, and a durable compound, the Espoir Sport tires are an appropriate addition to the Diverge's adventure-ready heritage
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized Diverge disc, FACT carbon fiber, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, Thin, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 749589
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more