Specialized Diverge E5 Road Bike 2018
Strong, durable and fast, the Specialized Diverge E5 Road Bike is the ideal choice for first time cyclists and experienced riders chasing a versatile and comfortable winter bike alike. Balancing strength and performance, the frame is constructed from Specialized’s renowned E5 Premium Aluminium, whilst the Open Road Geometry keeps you in the perfect position for endurance road riding and off road adventures.
The FACT carbon fork has been built to absorb vibrations in the front end, with the thru axle design and tapered steerer further increase stiffness and control, perfect for navigating challenging terrain at speed.
Tektro Mira mechanical disc brakes are the perfect choice for a bike of this nature, providing reliable stopping power in both the wet and the dry, whilst the Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed Groupset provides a wide gear range suitable for spinning up steep hills and sprinting along flat ground with equal efficiency.
The Specialized Axis Sport Disc Clincher Wheelset and Espoir Sport Tyres further enhance this bikes capability. Featuring a 30mm width, the tyres increase grip and reduce rolling resistance, ensuring a confidence-inspiring ride across mixed terrains.
- Specialized’s Premium E5 aluminium frameset features their comfortable, but confidence-inspiring Open Road Geometry
- Front and rear thru-axles increase stiffness for responsive handling
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork increases stiffness and dampens unwanted road feedback
- The Shimano RS200, with 46/34T gearing, provides precise shifts between rings and makes it easier to spin up challenging climbs
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2000, long cage, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS200, 46/34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
PRODUCT REF: 749697
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more