Specialized Element SL Team Expert Long Sleeve Jersey
A versatile cold-weather item, the Specialized Element SL Team Expert Long Sleeve Jersey can be worn on its own during chilly autumn and spring conditions or as a highly insulating mid-layer in the depths of winter.
The front panel is constructed from the Gold 316 material that protects the rider from chilly breezes thanks to its fleecy inner surface, windproof but breathable membrane and water-repellent outer surface treatment. The back and arms are made from SL 230 fabric that lends its high degrees of breathability to regulate the rider’s temperature when the intensity rises on climbs and tempo paced group rides.
The full-length front zip allows the rider to modulate ventilation as needed while three generously sized rear pockets are ideal for stowing energy food and extra clothing layers. Reflective details on the back complete the jersey by increasing rider visibility on dark roads.
- Warm, water-repellent jersey with Team graphics and colours
- Front panels are made from Gold 316 polyester that has a water-repellant treatment, a windproof but breathable membrane and soft inner fleece surface
- Sleeves and back are realised in SL 230, an elasticised fabric with a hydrophilic treatment to avoid sweat build-up
- Full-length zipper
- Three open back pockets with inner soft elastic on the top opening
- Reflective inserts on the back
Specialized Element SL Team Expert Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.