Specialized Mountain Tall Winter Socks
The Specialized Mountain Tall Winter Socks are designed for the trails, with extra coverage provided by the long eight inch cuff. The blend of VaporRize™ and Merino yarns keeps weight to a minimum while helping to manage temperature, odour and moisture, keeping your feet comfortable and fresh. There's padding underfoot to damp vibrations and reduce the risk of chafing, while the PowerBand arch support stabilises the foot though the pedal stroke.
- Lightweight blend of VaporRize™ and Merino yarns, which work in tandem to naturally control temperatures, manage sweat buildup, and fight odour. The wool has undergone a special treatment that protects the yarns from added shrinkage
- Pre-washed to maintain cuff height
- Ribbed knit upper
- Lightweight underfoot cushioning adds an extra buffer to trail vibration, which also combats friction and hotspots over the course of a ride
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and compression around the ankle where the foot needs it most
- Graded eight inch cuff height
Specialized Mountain Tall Winter Sock Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.