Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Roubaix Comp Rival AXS Disc Road Bike 2022
The Specialized Roubaix Comp Rival AXS Disc Road Bike fuses comfort, control and speed to result in an enthralling, versatile ride that is ready to take on the longest routes and the roughest roads. The frameset utilises a sophisticated FACT 10r carbon layup to deliver excellent vertical compliance, heightened pedalling efficiency and low weight. A Rider-First Engineered frameset design ensures the same stiffness and comfort across all frame sizes. This guaranteed ride quality is complemented by aerodynamically sculpted tube shapes and frameset clearance for super-plush 33mm wide tyres.
A slightly more upright geometry affords more comfort on long rides, while the Future Shock 2.0 headset suspension system and the bump-absorbing S-Works Pavé seatpost combine to lower rider fatigue over irregular surfaces. A strong but light DT Swiss wheelset is driven by the SRAM Rival AXS wireless electronic gear configuration that guarantees dependable shifting across its vast range of ratios. Hydraulic disc brakes complete the package, providing increased stopping power and control, even in the teeming rain.
- A road bike that blends exceptional comfort, aerodynamics and reactivity
- The full FACT 10r carbon frameset features a sophisticated material layup to realise increased vertical compliance and lateral stiffness and a lower weight
- The frame’s tube shapes are optimised in the wind tunnel and via powerful computer software to dramatically lower aerodynamic drag
- The Rider-First Engineered design results in the frameset offering the same levels of efficiency and comfort regardless of the frame size
- The Future Shock 2.0 headset suspension system smooths rough roads
- Clearance for 33mm wide tyres
- The geometry places the rider in a slightly more upright position for extra comfort and control
- DT Swiss wheels are light but strong and have comfort inducing broad internal rim measurements
- The SRAM Rival AXS gear configuration uses its advanced electronic, wireless format to deliver exceptionally crisp and reliable gear shifts
- SRAM hydraulic disc brakes provide assured, accurate stopping power in all conditions
- The S-Works Pavé seatpost has a tuned amount of flex to reduce the effect of impacts from bumps in the road
|Frame||Specialized FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded bottom bracket, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68|
|Stem||Specialized Future Stem, Pro|
|Handlebar||Specialized Hover Comp, alloy, 125mm drop, 75mm reach with Di2 hole|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic 2 x 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM Rival 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10-36t|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival with 46/33T chainrings|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru-axle hub, Center Lock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru-axle hub, Center Lock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Pave|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.