Specialized Roubaix Road Bike 2018
As Specialized’s entry into world of rougher surface riding, the Specialized Roubaix Road Bike 2018 is a great choice for discerning riders who yearn for greater comfort over long distances. Using Specialized’s innovative Future Shock suspension which provides 20mm of vibration damping, this bike smooths out anything ahead of it, keeping you fresher and riding faster than ever before.
Specialized’s FACT 9r carbon fibre frame construction is the behind the impressively low weight, and the FACT carbon fork furthers this and improves front end handling for a responsive, snappy ride. When twinned with the Endurance Geometry, you get a comfort orientated, smooth ride that allows for efficient, fast accelerations, too.
Rider-First Engineered technology ensures each and every frame size of the Roubaix provides the same ride quality that’s expected, and Espoir Sport tyres enhance this by giving enough grip to corner at high speeds, yet absorb enough vibrations for a more supple ride quality.
Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes are another greater addition, giving you predictable, reliable braking over long distances and wet conditions. They modulate heat efficiently, and their mechanical nature means if you get a problem by the side of the road, they can be easily fixed.
- Featuring Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix
- Alll-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized’s FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X10EL, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 50/34T
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 748213
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more