Specialized S-WORKS Turbo Levo 29 Electric Mountain Bike Frameset 2022
Featuring dedicated mixed wheel sizing and customisable geometry, the Specialized S-WORKS Turbo Levo 29 Electric Mountain Bike Frameset is the pinnacle of cycling performance. Although visually similar to its critically acclaimed predecessors, this third-generation model features the latest Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor system to deliver a class-leading 90Nm of torque and up to 565W of hill-shredding power. A 700Wh battery provides up to five hours of assisted riding, ensuring range anxiety is a worry of the past and offering you the ability to squeeze in more laps of your favourite descents.
The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is all-new for this model and connects seamlessly with the Mission Control app for a truly tunable riding experience. A MicroTune function is now available, allowing you to dial in your perfect assistance settings and personalise your ideal ride.
The perfect base for a performance electric mountain bike build, the frame sees a bombproof FACT 11m carbon construction and features independent geometry adjustments for the bottom bracket height and head angle. Whether hard-charging unruly descents or smashing your personal bests at the trail centre, this frameset can be set to suit any rider preference. Previously seen on Specialized’s longer travel models, the S-sizing system has now been introduced to the Turbo Levo. Riders can choose from a wide range of six sizes which all feature similar seat tube and head tube lengths, allowing you to select a size that suits your style and not just your height.
Designed to carry speed through square-edged hits, the 150mm of supple suspension is controlled by the phenomenal FOX X2 Factory shock, which features low-speed compression and rebound adjustment. A 160mm Praxis Carbon M30 chainset is included, with its short arms designed to provide increased clearance over technical terrain.
- Fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, delivering a category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power
- High capacity 700Wh battery provides up to five hours of assistance for unrestricted exploration
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit with all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments
- Mixed wheel specific design delivers a nimble ride
- Generous reach numbers centre you on the bike, optimising traction and corner control
- Low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial in its performance for any riding style and any terrain
- Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63° and 65.5°
- Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel offers supreme small bump compliance and holds speed through square-edged hits
- Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your style
- Maximum Assist: 565W peak power / 90Nm torque
- Battery Power: 700Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geometry adjust head tube, geometry adjust horst pivot|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm, Kashima|
|Motor||Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth, with Handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness|