Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Adventure Frameset 2019
The Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Adventure Frameset has been designed from the ground up to deliver superb handling and performance on road and trail.
The FACT 11r carbon fibre construction is incredibly lightweight, with the frame weighing in at around 900 grams. This improves the frameset's climbing ability, while the reinforced stiffness in key areas means it can sprint surprisingly well, too.
Specialized have moved away from traditional cyclocross geometry to make the S-Works Diverge feel like a road version of a modern trail bike. It's snappy and responsive, with a dropped bottom bracket, short chainstays and shorter wheelbase contributing to a lively and extremely agile ride. Not only does it perform well on the dirt, it's also got the road in its DNA, so it's just as enjoyable on tarmac.
The tyre clearance is generous, with enough space for 700x42mm tyres plus mud, or even wider 47mm tyres on smaller 650b wheels. Further damping is catered for by the Future Shock Progressive suspension system, which uses its 20mm of travel to kill road buzz and trail bumps at the front end. Specialized have also included their legendary CG-R FACT carbon seatpost, made famous by their Roubaix road bike. This much-coveted seatpost has an innovative design that dissipates vibrations from the road to deliver a smooth platform for your saddle.
With three water bottle bosses, mounts for pannier racks and mudguards, and housing for a Road SWAT™ kit included, you can fully load up this frameset. While it would make a superb any-road bike build, it's just as capable of becoming an excellent gavel bike or even a top end commuting or bikepacking option; the versatility is astounding. (Road SWAT kits can fit a tube, CO2, CO2 head, valve extender, and money clip - each sold separately).
- The S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame features adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight S-Works FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, stiffness, and an overall light weight
- The FACT carbon CG-R seatpost has integrated elastomer inserts that help dissipate road chatter and vibration, all without sacrificing responsiveness or power transfer.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fibre, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- ACCESSORIES: Road SWAT™ kit (storage compartment that fits a tube, CO2, CO2 head, valve extender, and money clip - all sold separately)
PRODUCT REF: 908185
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more