Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Road Bike 2019
Designed from the ground up to be the ultimate road bike you can take off-road, the Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc leaves the competition in its dust.
With tyre clearance up to 42mm, this frameset has adventure in its DNA, further evidenced by the dopped bottom bracket and short wheel-base to make attacking the trails a real buzz.
The FACT 11r carbon fibre frame is seriously lightweight, coming in at around 900 grams. Whether you're climbing roads or trails, you'll benefit from the lightness of this bike. It's also stiff enough for sprinting when required.
To maximise the bike's potential to glide over gravel and trails, Specialized have included their Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel to the S-Works FACT carbon fork. That's a lot of technology on the front of the bike, all delivering a comfortable but extremely responsive ride.
The drivetrain uses a mixture of premium grade components to deliver a seriously enviable one-by system that's been combined to achieve the best possible performance for this bike. The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 shifter combines with the XTR M9050 rear derailleur to deliver the best of road and trail electronic shifting. Your power is pushed through the Easton EC90 SL Carbon cranks with ease, with a 40t chainring and 11-40t cassette delivering a wide range of gears.
The Roval CLX 32 wheelset is stiff and compliant, perfect for road and trail alike. What's more, in combination with the Sawtooth 2Bliss tyres, they're tubeless ready should you wish to convert (requires tubless conversion kit, sold separately).
- The S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame features adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure. And weighing sub 900 grams, it's one of the lightest frames around
- The lightweight S-Works FACT carbon fork is seriously stiff, aiding in handling and an overall light weight
- The Roval CLX 32 wheelset has the perfect balance of light weight, durability, and aerodynamics. It's stiff enough for sprinting, strong enough for the rigours of the trails, and its CeramicSpeed bearings keep things silky-smooth
- Open Road Geometry; a road version of modern trail bike geometry
- Clearance to fit up to 700x42mm (or 650b x 47mm) tyres
- Electronic shifting via the Shimano Di2 Dura-Ace shifter and XTR M9050 rear derailleur
- One-by system with lightweight and stiff Easton cranks
- Road SWAT storage compartment
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Easton EC70 AX Carbon Adventure Bar, 16-degree flare
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR M9050 Di2, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150 shift levers
- CASSETTE: Shimano XTR, 11-speed, 11-40t
- CRANKSET: Easton EC90 SL Carbon
- CHAINRING: 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: CeramicSpeed 386 EVO
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- REAR TYRE: Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post XCP, 27.2mm, 35mm of travel
- ACCESSORIES: Nylon 105x78x28mm loose ball pedals with reflectors, Road SWAT™ kit (storage compartment that fits a tube, CO2, CO2 head, valve extender, and money clip - all sold separately)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 908131
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more